Thursday, September 16, 2010

Welcome . . .

hello there & welcome to my blog :)
first off, lets get started with the basics of who i am and what this blog is going to be about, shall we?!


My name is Briana (for those of you who dont know), and I started this blog for a couple of reasons, one of them is for networking & the other one is to spread my knowledge of hair, skin, and makeup to those willing to learn.

( sound good so far? ;] )

As for my backround, I attended beauty school in 2007 & esthetics school in 2009, both were great experiences but your probably wondering where i actually learned how to do makeup....here is the answer;
I GOT MY BUTT ON THE COMPUTER & RESEARCHED.
i found a gillion makeup artist's on youtube & i got inspired.
i started recreating looks step by step, and i eventually branched off into creating my own stuff. I started free-lancing about a year ago & from the minute i met my first client, i knew this is what i wanted to do for the rest of my life, i love feeling like i've brought confidence out in someone, that they didn't even know existed :)
I could talk about why i love this industry so much for days but i'll stop here for now haha :). FYI- anything i write in this blog is strictly based on my opinion & knowledge, so either take it or leave it.
I'll be updating this pretty often so keep an eye out <3

No comments:

Post a Comment